Topic: Why so few conjectures at OpenProblemGarden.org?
Replies: 3   Last Post: Sep 2, 2013 5:20 PM

fom

Re: Why so few conjectures at OpenProblemGarden.org?

On 9/2/2013 3:18 PM, FredJeffries wrote:
> On Monday, September 2, 2013 10:44:16 AM UTC-7, Victor Porton wrote:
>>
>> Doesn't the site http://www.openproblemgarden.org need more "advertisement"
>> in academic circles?

> Maybe they could sponsor a bowl game. Ohio State playing UCLA in
> the openproblemgarden.org Bowl...

But then the "openproblem" problem
would be finding the tab on the can
of Budweiser while watching the Budweiser
commercials at half-time.

... and I don't mean the commercials with
the Clydesdales.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budweiser_Clydesdales

:-)