Topic: Does which function work for user-defined classes?
Replies: 10   Last Post: Sep 10, 2013 1:52 PM

EBS

Re: Does which function work for user-defined classes?

"Richard Crozier" wrote in message <l0cr2q$66p$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

> > I'm not certain off the top of my head why that's not working. Please
> > contact Technical Support and ask them to investigate this in more depth, as
> > this should be working. Once they determine why it wasn't working and how to
> > get it working, please ask them to enter an enhancement request for the
> > documentation staff to update the documentation for WHICH to include that
> > information.
> >
> > --
> > Steve Lord
> > slord@mathworks.com
> > To contact Technical Support use the Contact Us link on
> > http://www.mathworks.com

> Ok, thanks, I will contact technical support. It would be interesting to know if anyone out there (or you?) can reproduce this. As I'm trying on different computers with different versions of Matlab I tentatively suspect a genuine bug here.

It seems to work OK for me on a user-written class on R2013a 64-bit Win7 x64, using the documented '/' syntax. The class in case isn't in a package though, if that matters.