Topic: Maxwell Equations as closed algebra set of axioms proves no 4th
dimension, prove anything else? #1475 New Physics #1825 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 8   Last Post: Sep 16, 2013 3:49 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

Maxwell Equations as closed algebra set of axioms proves no 4th
dimension, prove anything else? #1475 New Physics #1825 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

So the Maxwell Equations as a closed algebraic set of axioms does not allow for a 4th perpendicular to a given set of 3 perpendiculars. But does the Maxwell Equations, since it is closed algebraically prove anything else of huge importance to physics and mathematics?

Well, yes of course, for in mathematics when your axioms are closed set then they are immune to change. What I mean by that is that if someone comes along and wants to add a 5th equation to the 4 Maxwell Equations, then he is just wasting time, since you cannot make a closed set, more closed.

What can be done perhaps is to compress the 4 Maxwell Equations, although they are already compressed to their limit. What I mean is that in Geometry, they had a large list of axioms of say 24 of them at one time and someone saw that one of them was equivalent to another and so it was deleted
making 23 axioms.

So the axioms of all of physics and thus all of mathematics since it is a subset of physics are these 5 axioms:

(1) all the facts and data of chemistry
(2-5) the 4 Maxwell Equations

Now I am trying to think of another physical parameter such as dimensions, as to a proof from the fact that the Maxwell Equations are closed algebraically.

Archimedes Plutonium ?http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium ?whole entire Universe is just one big atom ?where dots of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies