Topic: Maxwell Equations are going to also give the number 10^603 as
infinity borderline #1480 New Physics #1830 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 14   Last Post: Sep 11, 2013 1:26 AM

donstockbauer@hotmail.com

Re: most in science are parrots and want to remain as parrots;
Element 119 has 295 protons and 295 electrons

On Monday, September 9, 2013 5:36:12 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Monday, September 9, 2013 1:11:28 PM UTC-5, konyberg wrote:
>

> > On Monday, September 9, 2013 7:18:50 PM UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>

> > > Element 119 is the element that has 295 and 296 protons and electrons (neutrons = 1 proton + 1 nuclear-electron)

> > > To date, noone has been able to fabricate this element in a laboratory. In a sense it is infinity-- not attainable.

> > > It would have 296! = 10^603 lines of force or exchanges of photons per unit of time.

> > > So in mathematics, we look for a geometry figure that acts up at infinity to find where infinity starts. We use the sphere and pseudosphere since at infinity the pseudosphere surface area equals the sphere surface area. So going from 0 to 10^603 subtract 1, the sphere area was always greater, but at Floor-pi*10^603, the pseudosphere area crossed-over the area of the sphere. Hence 10^603 is the infinity borderline.

> > > But we need physics to chime in on where they place infinity border. And specifically the Maxwell Equations. So how many total possible Electric Potential or lines of force can exist in a atom? How many photon exchanges occur for an atom with 296 protons and 296 electrons and the answer is 10^603
>

> > > photon exchanges. But this element does not exist as yet. Perhaps it will never exist because it is the infinity border.

> > > AP
>

> > Hi.
>

> > Element 119 has 119 protons and 119 electrons (when neutral). That's why it is element 119. Don't mess with this fact. The number of neutrons can vary.
>

> > KON
>

> Hi, I guess you want to go around being dumb about chemistry, and be my guest in doing that. To be dumb in chemistry is to say the neutron is a neutron, when in fact a free neutron is unstable and becomes a hydrogen atom of 1 proton with 1 electron.
>

> So to be dumb and stay dumb in chemistry you would say Helium is 2 protons, 2 neutrons and 2 electrons. To be smart and wise in chemistry you graduate into the idea that the neutron is a proton and a nuclear-electron for which that nuclear electron spills out in the nucleus and goes around holding together 2 protons of the nucleus.
>

> So a Helium atom is 4 protons and 4 electrons, two of which are valence electrons and two are nuclear electrons.
>

> So, KON, be dumb and stay dumb and be my guest, or, for a change, pick up your thinking cap and start thinking rather than parrot what your teachers want you to parrot.
>

> AP

Maxwell's Equations - good to the last drop, and useful as a silver hammer, too.

Date Subject Author
9/8/13
Read Maxwell Equations are going to also give the number 10^603 as
infinity borderline #1480 New Physics #1830 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
9/9/13
Read Physics giving the infinity borderline with the largest number in all
of physics #1488 New Physics #1838 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
9/9/13
Read Re: Physics giving the infinity borderline with the largest number in
all of physics #1488 New Physics #1838 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Karl-Olav Nyberg
9/9/13
Read most in science are parrots and want to remain as parrots; Element
119 has 295 protons and 295 electrons
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
9/9/13
Read Re: most in science are parrots and want to remain as parrots;
Element 119 has 295 protons and 295 electrons
donstockbauer@hotmail.com
9/9/13
Read Re: most in science are parrots and want to remain as parrots;
Element 119 has 295 protons and 295 electrons
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/10/13
Read He stole it from me; I stole it from hiM
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/10/13
Read Re: most in science are parrots and want to remain as parrots;
Element 119 has 295 protons and 295 electrons
Karl-Olav Nyberg
9/10/13
Read neutrino, anti-neutrino knowledge as of 2013 #1493 New Physics #1843
ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
9/10/13
Read the best example of factorial is Coulomb law #1492 New Physics #1842
ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
9/10/13
Read Re: the best example of factorial is Coulomb law #1492 New Physics
#1842 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Karl-Olav Nyberg
9/11/13
Read summary of heaviest element nucleosynthesis #1494 New Physics #1844
ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
9/10/13
Read Re: most in science are parrots and want to remain as parrots;
Element 119 has 295 protons and 295 electrons
Karl-Olav Nyberg
9/10/13
Read Re: Physics giving the infinity borderline with the largest number in
all of physics #1488 New Physics #1838 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/10/13
Read a.p. had one good hypothesis, that I managed to find in his verbatim,
but i'M NOT GOING TO TELL HIm, wihtout an IOU for 10^603 {*]
Brian Q. Hutchings