Topic: AP Calc
Replies: 6   Last Post: Sep 9, 2013 10:14 PM

ElizWaite@aol.com

Re: AP Calc
att1.html (4.1 K)

Also, don't forget to sign up for the AP calc listserve at apcentral - you have to join the AP Calculus community and I think they have to verify your information, but the valuable information I get there is great.
Liz

Elizabeth Waite
AMTNYS Coordinator of Reps