Topic: how to build a simple checkbox GUI
Replies: 2   Last Post: Oct 17, 2013 8:49 AM

Curious

Re: how to build a simple checkbox GUI

"Maya Aviv" wrote in message <l0pbif$oai$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hello,
>
> i am struggling with matlab GUI.
> I need a very simple GUI, with 4 checkboxes and "run" and "cancel" buttons. I would like to know which checkbox is marked and whether the "run" or "cancel" button is pressed.
> I am using the matlab GUI editor, but then I can't figure out how to read the data from the GUI and how to hand it out .

Since no one else has responded, I'll take a stab at it even though this is not my baliwick. In the past when I was learning, I found the GUI demos that came packaged with MATLAB to be quite helpful. You could see all the source code (open the m-file in the editor) and play with the GUI to see how it functioned. In additilon, you might try here:

<<http://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/code-to-run-the-gui.html?searchHighlight=gui+examples>>

or here:

<<http://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/creating_guis/examples-of-guide-guis.html>>