Topic: Pearson Algebra I Common Core Textbook and Workbook
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 25, 2013 12:26 PM

bill wickes

RE: Pearson Algebra I Common Core Textbook and Workbook
att1.html (6.9 K)

Wondering if anyone else has changed sequence and doing geometry after alg2/trig?.we are doing it in the land of OZ?.BW

From: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org [mailto:owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org] On Behalf Of C Lorandini
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:29 AM
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Subject: Re: Pearson Algebra I Common Core Textbook and Workbook

They will issue more sample questions I am not sure if it is a complete exam

Caryl Lorandini

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 18, 2013, at 8:41 AM, "Ryley, David" <ryley.d@beaconk12.org> wrote:

In past years when a new Regents curriculum was starting, we were given a sampler exam to have some idea of what was coming in June (early June in this case). Does anyone know if NYS plans to come out with a sample Common Core Algebra exam before June 2014? It would be even more beneficial this year with so many people following the modules and the test-makers NOT following the modules.

Thanks,

Dave Ryley

Beacon HS

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 9:34 AM, Holly Brightman <hbrightman@addisoncsd.org> wrote:

I agree completely. I have examined many textbooks and none of them seem to cover the first module topics. Especially in regards to the first 6 lessons of module 1. I have been trying to make a review sheet for the mid-module assessment but none of the materials I have examined even have similar problems in nature. This will make reviewing at the end of the year so much fun!