Topic: Fwd: STEM Elementary Position - Lyme Central School, Chaumont
Replies: 1   Last Post: Sep 17, 2013 9:08 PM

Fwd: STEM Elementary Position - Lyme Central School, Chaumont
att1.html (3.0 K)

Maybe someone already forwarded this, but the position was posted on the high school list serve - maybe someone here on the elementary or college list knows someone who wants to apply.

Elizabeth Waite
AMTNYS Coordinator of Reps

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa Blank <lblank@lymecsd.org>
To: nyshsmath <nyshsmath@mathforum.org>
Sent: Tue, Sep 17, 2013 3:38 pm
Subject: STEM Elementary Position - Lyme Central School, Chaumont

I realize that the recipients of this message are primarily high school educators, but would very much appreciate your efforts in getting the word out regarding the following position that we seek to fill at Lyme Central School in Chaumont, NY.

Lyme Central School is accepting applications for a 1.0 FTE tenured, grant-supported elementary teacher position. Elementary classroom experience and/or STEM teaching experience is preferred. Letters of interest and resumes should be sent via email to mholmes@lymecsd.org, or via mail to the following address;

Lyme CSD
Attn: Karen M. Donahue, Superintendent
P.O. Box 219
Chaumont, NY 13622

Any assistance your can provide in helping my district find a qualified candidate will be much appreciated!

Lisa Blank
Math & Science Teacher/Technology Coordinator
Lyme Central School
P.O. Box 219
11868 Academy Street
Chaumont, NY 13622
phone: (315)649-2417
fax: (315)649-2812

Pursuant to School Board policy and administrative procedures, this e-mail system is the property of the Lyme Central School and to be used for official business only. In addition, all users are cautioned that messages sent through this system are subject to the Public Records Law of the State of New York and also to review by the school system. There should be no expectation of privacy.