Topic: Extract columns based on their the title in header
Replies: 6   Last Post: Oct 20, 2013 11:01 PM

Sseziwa Mukasa

Re: Extract columns based on their the title in header

I don't know about efficiency, but this expression is clearer to me:

datalist[[All, Flatten[Position[datalist[[1]], "Name" | "Age"]]]]