Topic: Extract columns based on their the title in header
Replies: 6   Last Post: Oct 20, 2013 11:01 PM

Dr.J

Re: Extract columns based on their the title in header

>>datalist[[All,{1,3}]]

>>--
>>Itai Seggev
>>Mathematica Algorithms R&D

What I want is not to use the number, but the string of the column name.
Because, in reality my table would be super long with thousands of columns.
It is hard for me to know which information stored in which columns, but
the names of the columns have kind of order that allows me to guess. That
is why I need to start from the name string.