Topic: To know about the toolboxes used for Wireless sensor Networks.
Replies: 1   Last Post: Sep 24, 2013 11:33 AM

Steven Lord

Re: To know about the toolboxes used for Wireless sensor Networks.

"Swati Saini" <swatisaini0010@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello Sir, I am going to do my thesis work on Divide and Rule Scheme in
> Wireless sensor networks. So please tell me that which Toolboxes are
> required to implement it in MATLAB.

What toolboxes are _required_? I suspect the answer is none, if you're
willing to write more code. What toolboxes are _recommended_? I'm not sure;
take a look at the list of toolboxes with and blocksets and see which ones
are listed in the category (Signal Processing and Communications, maybe Test
and Measurement) where you would consider wireless sensor networks to fall.

http://www.mathworks.com/products/?s_tid=gn_ps

> And please send me the source code of this scheme if possible.

Only if your thesis advisor posts from his or her official university
account granting you permission to use the code posted as part or all of
your thesis, and probably not even then (since this is likely to involve a
significant amount of coding work.)

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com