Topic: How long are your classes?
Replies: 22   Last Post: Oct 1, 2013 2:16 PM

ElizWaite@aol.com

Re: How long are your classes?
att1.html (5.0 K)

Evan,
I am glad you pointed out the difference in time frame for middle school vs. high school. Middle school teachers who are teaching the accelerated students the new common core algebra are really in a pickle because typically periods in a middle school are shorter. Compound that with typically middle schools have less instructional days due to assemblies, team trips, etc along with the need for the 8th graders to ALSO learn the 8th grade common core curriculum and be tested on it - absolutely insane!

Liz

Elizabeth Waite
AMTNYS Coordinator of Reps