Topic: Integrity of Modules
Replies: 11   Last Post: Oct 1, 2013 5:17 AM

GPJ

From: Broome County
Registered: 10/3/11
RE: Integrity of Modules

Yes, I think that was one of the initial and continuing concerns for teachers who use the formative module assessments as summative assessments. I think some on the listserv have mentioned changing numbers, context and structure to make an assessment that suits their needs. I didn't see a problem with the HW, no keys. Not sure there are quizzes?
~Gene Jordan