Topic: .mat from Physionet
Replies: 4   Last Post: Oct 2, 2013 10:12 PM

Ooi Chip Pin

Re: .mat from Physionet

TideMan <mulgor@gmail.com> wrote in message <be6c0d18-2943-499a-a3bd-6c19bb5f6dfb@googlegroups.com>...
> On Thursday, October 3, 2013 2:36:07 PM UTC+13, Ooi Chip Pin wrote:
> > "Steven Lord" <Steven_Lord@mathworks.com> wrote in message <l2hlc3$3jb$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> >

> > > "Ooi Chip Pin" <larapinpin@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Please clarify what happened when you tried to LOAD the MAT-file. Show the
> >
> > > code you used to LOAD it and state whether it threw an error (and include
> >
> > > the FULL text of the error message), issued a warning (again, include the
> >
> > > full text), read the data in incorrectly, etc.

> > > Show an example. It's possible that it's just in a different display FORMAT
> >
> > > than you're expecting.
> >

> > > --
> >
> > > Steve Lord
> >
> > > slord@mathworks.com
> >
> > > To contact Technical Support use the Contact Us link on
> >
> > > http://www.mathworks.com
> >

> > Hi,
> >

> > Thanks for the feedback.
> >

> > Link below is my output waveform that i obtained with the ECG_converter.
> >

> > http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/larapinpin/media/ECG_1_zps1f11ac3c.jpg.html
> >

> > From the waveform, the waveform just sampled until 3600. But it suppose show the 'period' in x-axis instead of the sampling points.
> >
> > Because by using the converter, the converter will request us to key in the start time and end time for the conversion. For this case, i entered start=0 and end = 10. The output should showing 0 - 10 sec in x-axis instead of sampling points which is until 3600.
> >

> > Below command was used to plot the waveform,
> >
> > %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
> >
> > clear;close all;clc;
> >
> > load 100_ECG_0_10
> >

> > s1=ECG_1;
> >

> > plot(411);plot(s1);title('ECG_1');
> >
> > %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
> >

> > Thanks.
> >

> > Regards,
> >
> > Ooi.

> What you got is what you asked for.
> What did you expect this:
> plot(411);
> would give you?
> Whatever, it is overwritten by:
> plot(s1)
> and 'ECG_1' gives a subscript because that's how Matlab interprets _
>
> To get the correct abscissa, you need to include the abscissa vector in the plot command, something like this:
> plot(t,s1)

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. Can u elaborate more on this ?
> plot(t,s1)

Is'it u mean 't' is the time that i want to plot the output from 0 until 10 sec ?
To do so, can show me some method ?

Thanks.

PS: I'm new to Matlab. Sorry for any inconvenience occurred.

Regards,
Ooi.