Topic: Generate DLL from Simulink modules
Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 4, 2013 11:15 AM

EBS

Re: Generate DLL from Simulink modules

"Francesco Perrone" <francesco86perrone@yahoo.it> wrote in message <l2knom$mrk$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hallo everybody,
>
> I'd appreciate to understand if any of you may address me to an up-to-date documentation regarding the generation of DLL (Dynamic Link Library) directly from a Simulink project.

Hi Fransceso, take a look in the documentation in the section 'Shared Object Libraries', but note that you need Embedded Coder and not just regular Simulink Coder in order to do what you're looking for:
http://www.mathworks.com/help/ecoder/shared-object-libraries-1.html

Best,
Eric