Topic: Algebra 1: Module 2 Errors and Missing Data
Replies: 3   Last Post: Oct 7, 2013 12:52 PM

Re: Algebra 1: Module 2 Errors and Missing Data
att1.html (1.6 K)

There are errors in every module for every class I teach (Grades 5 - 8 and Algebra) ... Good Luck.

~ Margaret Merwin
St. Mary's Academy
Hoosick Falls, NY

-----Original Message-----
From: Monica Wood <monwood@optonline.net>
To: nyshsmath <nyshsmath@mathforum.org>
Sent: Mon, Oct 7, 2013 11:21 am
Subject: Algebra 1: Module 2 Errors and Missing Data

As I review the PDF lessons for Module 2, I am finding several errors and missing data. Teachers are able to identify and correct the errors, yet it is the missing data, such as the points on a scatterplot that cannot be reconstructed. (A table is not provided for the data.) Is there a link on the engageny.org website through which this can be reported and corrected?

Monica Wood