Topic: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
Replies: 26   Last Post: Oct 22, 2013 4:57 PM

dpb

Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix

On 10/22/2013 12:33 PM, dpb wrote:
> On 10/22/2013 12:24 PM, walter Mulvany wrote:
>> I tried running it as you typed it and it gives me this error
>>
>> ?? Subscripted assignment dimension mismatch.
>>
>> Error in ==> trial at 13
>> M(i,:)=[conn(i,:) Node(conn(i,2),2:end) Node(conn(i,3),3:end)];
>>
>> This is what I tried to run..

>> M=zeros(length(conn),4);
>
> Again, proof your own work before crying wolf... :(

That is, _think_ first, type second and don't try to just copy w/o
reading what it is and understanding what it's doing. How big is M as
you've now defined it?

--

Date Subject Author
10/19/13
10/19/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
walter Mulvany
10/19/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
dpb
10/19/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
walter Mulvany
10/20/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
dpb
10/20/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
walter Mulvany
10/20/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
dpb
10/20/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
walter Mulvany
10/21/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
walter Mulvany
10/21/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
dpb
10/21/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
dpb
10/21/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
walter Mulvany
10/21/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
dpb
10/21/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
walter Mulvany
10/22/13