Topic: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
Replies: 26   Last Post: Oct 22, 2013 4:57 PM

dpb

Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix

On 10/22/2013 1:14 PM, walter Mulvany wrote:
> Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!
> You have no idea how much this means to me.
> I've been struggling with this thing for days and it is mainly because I
> don't know enough about programming or Matlab, and while I'm trying to
> learn along the way the basics of it, I have a job, 4 kids and 19
> credits, which 2 of the classes are masters level.
> I really appreciate your patience with me.
> I promise that next time I post something I'll triple proof it before I
> send it.
> Again, thank you very much for your help.

I also did a MS w/ kids and working fulltime so can relate.

But, I'll note your time will be much more effective if applied with
precision rather than "scatter-braining" and just trying to be fast.

As an old HS b-ball coach used to teach/preach --

"Play fast but don't hurry!"

There's a lot of wisdom both on and off the court in that...

--

Date Subject Author
10/19/13
10/19/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
walter Mulvany
10/19/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
dpb
10/19/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
walter Mulvany
10/20/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
dpb
10/20/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
walter Mulvany
10/20/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
dpb
10/20/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
walter Mulvany
10/21/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
walter Mulvany
10/21/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
dpb
10/21/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
dpb
10/21/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
walter Mulvany
10/21/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
dpb
10/21/13
Read Re: data extraction from matrix to use in another matrix
walter Mulvany
10/22/13