Topic: controllers in manipulate
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 23, 2013 11:43 PM

Tomas Garza Hernandez

Re: controllers in manipulate

An example: a circle with variable radius taking the integral values {1, 2, 3, 4, 5}, together with a circumscribed angle taking real values between Pi/4 and Pi/2:
Manipulate[Graphics[{Circle[{0,0},r],Line[{{r,0},{0,0},{r Cos[a],r Sin[a]}}]},PlotRange->{{-5,5.1},{-5,5}}],{{a,\[Pi]/4},\[Pi]/8,\[Pi]/2},{{r,1},{1,2,3,4,5}}]

-Tomas