Topic: Algebra 1 - How is it going?
Replies: 30   Last Post: Nov 5, 2013 1:45 PM

ElizWaite@aol.com

Re: Algebra 1 - How is it going?
att1.html (2.8 K)

Remember they also did not actually have polynomials in 8th grade last year whereas in previous years they did.
Not that I think the modules are all they should have been or that we can line kids up and give them the "thinking" vaccine after years of training in how not to think...I'm just noting that the particular issue with polynomials is probably exaggerated by not learning them in 8th grade.
Liz

Elizabeth Waite
AMTNYS Coordinator of Reps