Topic: Actions flow to their associated reaction. Gravitation is an
illusion. Levitation is real.

Replies: 4   Last Post: Oct 24, 2013 12:31 AM

jdawe

Re: Actions flow to their associated reaction. Gravitation is an

On Thursday, October 24, 2013 1:28:00 PM UTC+11, Ben Bacarisse wrote:
> mrjdawe@gmail.com writes:
>

> > "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." - Newton
>
> <snip>
>

> > What is in motion will shift to a place at rest:
>

> > Rest <- Motion
>

> Ever wondered what Newton would think of that?
>

> <snip>
>
> --
>
> Ben.

This is where we combine Newton's work with Einstein's work.

"Motion is relative." -Einstein

Absolute <- Relative
Rest <- Motion
Fake <- Real

Objects in Relative motion will shift to a place at absolute rest.

Nothing <- Everything