Topic: Actions flow to their associated reaction. Gravitation is an
illusion. Levitation is real.

Replies: 4   Last Post: Oct 24, 2013 12:31 AM

RGVickson@shaw.ca

Re: Actions flow to their associated reaction. Gravitation is an

On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 7:01:10 PM UTC-7, mrj...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
>

> What is curved will flow from a bent area to a straight linear area.
>

> Straight <- Curved
>

> What is in motion will shift to a place at rest:
>

> Rest <- Motion
>

> So, we see for all reaction and actions, the action flows to its equal and opposite reaction:
>

> Reaction <- Action
>
> Cold <- Hot
>
> Silent <- Loud
>
> Continuum <- Discrete
>
> Straight <- Curved
>
> Rest <- Motion
>

> Understanding, this allows us to understand gravitation. Gravitation is the equal opposite of levitation. Levitation is the action, Gravity is the reaction.
>

> Gravitation <- Levitation
>
> Down <- Up
>

> Just as heat flows from high to low, objects must also flow from a height that is up to an area that is lower down.
>

> Passive <- Active
>
> Cold <- Hot
>
> Gravitation <- Levitation
>

> Active Hot Levitating objects must always shift to a Passive Cold Gravitational area.
>

> Just as cold is not a 'force' that pulls heat towards it, just as silence can be no force to pull sound towards it, nor can gravity be a force that pulls levitating objects inward.
>

> Cold <- Hot
>
> Silence <- Loud
>
> Pull <- Push
>
> In <- Out
>
> Fake <- Real
>

> Cold and silence is fake, as is 'inward pull'.
>

> Automatic <- Manual
>

> Heat manually shifts to cold. Levitating objects manually shift inward to a gravitation zone.
>

> Dependent <- Independent
>
> Pull <- Push
>
> Inward <- Outward
>
> Gravitation <- Levitation
>

> Heat acts 'independent' of cold and pushes its own way inward to a cold area.
>
> Sound acts 'independent' of silence and forces its own way into a silent area.
>
> Levitating objects act 'independent' of Gravitation and force their own way inward to the gravitational centre.
>

> Internal <- External
>
> Gravitation <- Levitation
>
> Centre <- Perimeter
>
> Straight <- Curved
>

> External, curved levitation always manually pushes objects from outward to inward.
>

> The internal, gravitation centre is passive that has no influence what-so-ever on any object.
>

> To look at this another way, let's take the example of client/server and receiver/transmitter.
>

> Client <- Server
>
> Receiver <- Transmitter
>
> Pull <- Push
>
> Down <- Up
>

> When a client downloads a file does that client exert a pulling force that will pull a signal towards it? Of course not. The server transmits and manually pushes the signal to the receiver.
>

> Gravitation <- Levitation
>
> Receiver <- Sender
>

> The receiver has no influence what-so-ever on the transmitter.

If you really believe that gravitation is an illusion you should not be afraid to step off the roof of a 40-story building.