Topic: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Replies: 18   Last Post: Oct 28, 2013 11:08 PM

Tom Potter

Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious

"Sam Wormley" <swormley1@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On 10/23/13, 9:32 PM, Tom Potter wrote:
>> As can be seen by the numerous references to
>> RELATIVITY EFFECTS in the media, in education,
>> and on the Internet

> Potter, the universe behaves according to relativity.
>
> Physics FAQ: What is the experimental basis of Special Relativity?

> > http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Relativity/SR/experiments.html
>
> > There has been a renaissance in tests of Special Relativity (SR), in
> > part because considerations of quantum gravity imply that SR may well
> > be violated at appropriate scales (very small distance, very high
> > energy). It has been seven years since the last update of this page,
> > and there are over 60 new experiments, many of which are recent,
> > ingenious, and improve bounds on violations of local Lorentz
> > invariance by several or many orders of magnitude.

No doubt, any con man or charlatan
can take a set of observations,
and weave them into a religion
or a model that they claimed to be useful,

but as I posted:

most people have been brainwashed by the Mass Media,
and by charlatans who pretend to possess
powerful, esoteric knowledge,

to think that an equation, or a God, controls the universe,
rather than can be used to model
a LIMITED set of real world situations.

Considering that a body has six degrees of freedom in free space,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_freedom

and is affected by external masses and charges,

and has a degree of freedom with respect
to EACH of the other bodies in the universe,

it would be more HONEST, INTELLIGENT and RATIONAL,
and less RELIGIOUS and CULTIST,
to refer to effects as follows:

1. Space translation effects as Euclid effects.
2. Pitch, roll and yaw as NAUTICAL effects.
3. Mass effects as Galilieo or Newton effects.
4. Charge effects as Thales effects.
5. Other body effects as Maxwell effects.

As all of these effects
AFFECT a heat differential,
this effect could be best called the Boltzmann effect.

Note that effects not covered by these effects
can be called God effects.

To see how some people have been brainwashed,
or are trying to brainwash YOU,
visit the Web sites below.

http://relativity.livingreviews.org/open?pubNo=lrr-2003-1
"without carefully accounting for numerous relativistic effects,
the GPS system would not work."

http://www.phys.lsu.edu/mog/mog9/node9.html
"Relativistic effects on satellite clocks"

http://www.exploratorium.edu/relativity/
"Observe the effects of special relativity
as you travel near the speed of light! "

http://www.anu.edu.au/physics/Searle/
"what we might see in a world
where the effects of Einstein's theory of special relativity
are everyday experiences."

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Relativity/SR/gold_color.html
"without including relativistic effects"

http://hexadecimal.uoregon.edu/relativity/
"depicts general relativistic effects"

The bottom line is:
there are NO Relativity effects
but there are effects that can be best viewed and expressed as:

1. Space translation effects
2. Pitch, roll and yaw effects.
3. Mass effects.
4. Charge effects.
5. Other body effects.
6. Boltzmann effects.
7. God effects.

The current approach of visualizing, teaching and using
effects is an inefficient Tower of Babel
that smacks of religion and cult worship.

If society is to worship anyone,
they should worship the folks
who first called attention to the effects.

I might mention that the effect I called the "Thales effect"
probably should be called the "Faraday effect"
as Faraday was the person most responsible for
determining the relationships between
electric, magnetic and mass forces.

Observe that Relativity gurus take sets of effects
run them through a meat grinder,
rationalize them with many Classical Physics hacks,
and calls the result "Relativity Effects"

This not only obscures the basic degrees of freedoms
of things, but is DISHONEST
as it rips off the observations of effects
that should be credited to others.

Relativity is an effort to project a
CLOCK and TICK SOURCE

used by some INDIVIDUAL

onto all sentient beings and things
in the universe,

although non-sentient things
and extremely few sentient things

take notice of models that
some charlatan claims to be powerful
and master of all effects,
such as Gods, Relativity, "The force", etc.

I might mention that the pitch, yaw, and roll,
are hashed together and called spin,
whereas the fact of the matter is that these properties
are just angular displacements,

or the angular displacement with respect to some
tick source in the case of action, energy and
some definitions of spin.

The bottom line is,
one can understand and exploit reality better
as meat, potatoes, spices, etc. [ Degrees of freedom]
rather than HASH. [Relativity effects]

Billions of dollars and millions of minds
are wasted on Relativity.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

--
Tom Potter

http://warp-to.us/
http://prioritize.biz/
http://tiny.im/390k
http://tom-potters-world.tk/

Date Subject Author
10/23/13
Read Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Tom Potter
10/23/13
Read why, if it is an extension of gallilean rel
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/24/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Lord Androcles
10/24/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Sam Wormley
10/25/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Tom Potter
10/25/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/24/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Graham Cooper
10/24/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
David Bernier
10/24/13
Read relativity is just quadratic equations ;throw the bOOk at yourself,
then rEAd it (yOOtOOb causes myOpIA
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/25/13
Read Re: relativity is just quadratic equations ;throw the bOOk at
yourself, then rEAd it (yOOtOOb causes myOpIA
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/26/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Graham Cooper
10/27/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
David Bernier
10/27/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
David Bernier
10/27/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Graham Cooper
10/27/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/28/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
David Bernier
10/28/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/28/13
Read Re: Using the term "Relativity Effect" is stupid or religious
bernierdavid250@gmail.com
10/28/13