Topic: Mathematica and MacOSX 10.9 Mavericks
Replies: 16   Last Post: Oct 30, 2013 11:35 PM

Andrzej Kozlowski

Re: Mathematica and MacOSX 10.9 Mavericks

A seamless update so far (I upgraded 3 days ago). No problems with Mathematica at all.
(Some other, older programs had their menu icons replaced by generic ones).

Andrzej Kozlowski