Topic: Mathematica and MacOSX 10.9 Mavericks
Replies: 16   Last Post: Oct 30, 2013 11:35 PM

Murray Eisenberg

Re: Mathematica and MacOSX 10.9 Mavericks

I haven't seen any incompatibilities or surprises with Mathematica 9.0.1 under OS X 10.9 (Mavericks). After upgrade from OS X 10.8.5 to 10.9, I can say of that the existing installation of Mathematica: it just works.

On Oct 28, 2013, at 12:40 AM, Raul Martinez <j.r.martinez@mac.com> wrote:

> I use Mathematica 9 on a MacBookPro currently running MacOS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion).
>
> Yesterday, Apple released MacOS X 10.9 (Mavericks).
>
> Has anyone tried to run Mathematica 9 using Mavericks? If so, did you encounter problems or was it a seamless update?

---
Murray Eisenberg
murray@math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.