Topic: Mathematica and MacOSX 10.9 Mavericks
Replies: 16   Last Post: Oct 30, 2013 11:35 PM

George Woodrow III

Re: Mathematica and MacOSX 10.9 Mavericks

Just tested Mathematica 9.0.1 with OS X 10.9 and whatever Java was installed. No problems I can see. J/Link loads (J/Link version 4.4.0) but since I don't use J/Link, I can't test further.

george woodrow