Topic: weak LP relaxation: Gentle intro for the street person?
Replies: 9   Last Post: Oct 31, 2013 4:37 PM

RGVickson@shaw.ca

Re: weak LP relaxation: Gentle intro for the street person?

kOn Thursday, October 31, 2013 6:04:10 AM UTC-7, paul.d...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 8:02:23 PM UTC-4, Ray Vickson wrote:
>

> > Google is your friend.
>

> Sometimes. Not this time.

That's odd, When I enter the keywords "LP relaxation" I get hundreds of web pages, many being pdf files of lecture notes on the topic. Is there something wrong with all of these? Admittedly, some of the notes are "advanced", but many others are "elementary", so you really can take your pick.

If there is something missing in these sources, you really will need to spell out in more detail the nature of your problem.