Topic: To Be Published the Disproof of the Current Pi and a Math Question
for the smart ones Prfessors all

Replies: 5   Last Post: Nov 4, 2013 6:01 PM

Inverse 18 Mathematics

Re: To Be Published the Disproof of the Current Pi and a Math

On November 2, 2013, hope...@frontier.com wrote:
> Correct Pi 3.14159292035, this to be published in a day or so internationally. Your Pi is a dogma of your approximate Mathematics
>

> Pi *n How many various "residua" this results in, and at what gap value they occur( answer =Y). This is essential for precision
>

> 2 Pi = 6.2831858407. Tell us all the numbers and whole number gaps these residua occur??. Your best professors do not have a clue. Answer is Y
>

> HINT TO THE ANSWER for the whole number Y
>

> 360/Y-3.14159292035=1/22.6
>

> Y/[(y*2)/10]=5
>

> Come on now , check with all the great professors that you all have, how about the greast Professor Robert Israel , your mathematics should have had equations for the same for all values. Simple what is the value Y for the value,3.15 infinite numerations 3.15 , there are Y numbers of variations of the residua and the gap between all numbers is =Y what is Y for this baby number 3.15, What . Now do not try and get foamy at the mouth and blurt our profanities-- By the grace of Jesus Christ

What about this post, where the authors indicated that Pi = 3.142333333333. Are they wrong?

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=fr&fromgroups#!searchin/sci.math/hope$20pi/sci.math/uddeCmsZalc/N8b2YLixxwUJ