Topic: Module I - day 40 is this week and just at the end of topic C
Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 5, 2013 2:22 PM

Brian Grayson

From: Ontario, NY
Registered: 6/25/09
RE: Module I - day 40 is this week and just at the end of topic C
att1.html (5.6 K)

We are a couple of days ahead of you, and plan to essentially skip topic D as well (maybe a bit of recursive functions), reviewing, and then testing module 1. My lower students are doing badly due to the lack of practice, trying to stay on the pace we've been given. There needs to be more practice time (fluency, anyone?).