Topic: ListPlot - assigning a list of colors to a set of
Replies: 6   Last Post: Nov 6, 2013 12:29 AM

Tomas Garza Hernandez

Re: ListPlot - assigning a list of colors to a set of

Perhaps a quick way (which may be enormously improved) would be to first split your points according to their labels, produce the corresponding plots, and Show them together at the end. Using your example,
p1 = ListPlot[{{1, 1}}, PlotStyle -> {Red, PointSize[0.02]}, PlotRange->{{0,4},{0,4}};p2 = ListPlot[{{2, 2}}, PlotStyle -> {Green, PointSize[0.02]}];
p3 = ListPlot[{{3, 3}}, PlotStyle -> {Blue, PointSize[0.02]}];

Show[p1, p2, p3}

-Tomas