Topic: Einstein's big mistake
Replies: 67   Last Post: Nov 18, 2013 10:05 PM

Tom Potter

Re: Einstein's big mistake

"hanson" <hanson@quick.net> wrote in message
> [...]

> instigating conflicts, revolutions and wars for profit
> & transferring wealth ower to members of their
> Temple.
> Although the Muslim culture might not be optimum,
> it is far better for the general welfare of the masses
> than is Judaism, as it is inclusive...

> hanson wrote:
> How so, Tom?. Gimme some shining examples,
> besides their inclusive money collections in their
> Mosques to funnel the dough to their suicide bombers...
> Not that the Jew's are much better, nor are the many
> Zio-Evangelical Armageddon Cults for that matter,
> or the Vatican with their perennial Banking scandals.
> All Faith based organizations are moral perversions.

> Potter wrote:
> 2500 years ago, the Persians had a great equalizer
> for women. Every year they auctioned off the young
> gals reaching reaching the age to marry, and after
> people quit bidding on the beautiful gals, they used
> the money to hold a reverse auction, and gave money
> to the men who agreed to take, protect and provide
> for the ugly gals, for the least money.

> hanson wrote:
> But Potter, 2500 years ago there were no Muslims
> around, although today Jewish sex trafficking is
> surpassing the Black Christian Pimping gigs and
> rivaling the traditional Muslim women mishandling.
> So, on that "ugly women" biz the kikes have no
> exclusive patents. Why beat on the Jews only, Potter?

> Potter wrote:
> Today the great equalizer is the burka.

> hanso wrote:
> ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... ahahaha...
> Yeah, yeah, as long as they look underneath like
> some of of these ones in the link blelow, else buying the cat in a bag may
> become a very disappointing affair. Chick-with-dick, etc
> http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Burka+Sex&Form=IQFRDR

> Potter wrote:
> Muslims cook many loaves of Muslim bread
> with very little fuel in their ovens.
> The main problem with Muslims, Blacks and Latinos is,
> they are like Chinese toilet paper. They are rough,
> tough and don't take no shit, whereas Christians,
> Asians and Indians tend to turn the other cheek.

> hanson wrote:
> ... AHAHAHAHAHAHA... Potter it is true that the
> M+B+Ls and other minorities, including the Gays
> are having currently their 15 minutes of fame.

> But they are also causing a backlash with the
> US- and the Russian Conservatives which are
> overwhelmingly White... and current news does
> indicate that even Chinese conservatives are
> putting the breaks onto prolix & vociferous
> minorities.
>
> Potter, all these culture clashes are ancient stories
> really... and they all have a cruel but evolutionary
> basis and purpose, over which nobody has any
> control whatsoever. Tough shit, Tom!
>
> Potter, it's best to get out of their lines of fire
> if you are not in it and expect to make money
> off it. As usual, Potter, carry on, keep'em coming
> and thanks for the laughs... ahahahahahanson

Personally, I have found that money, power, status, beauty,
and the accumulation of things

detracts from the good life,
as they make work for the possessor,
and attract all kinds of pests.

Jeff Relf has a better understanding of this
than the people in Washington, Hollywood, and on Wall Street.

I am pleased to see that many people are driven to
build pyramids and palaces,
as when they die,
the larger culture acquires them
and many folks can enjoy them.

As hanson suggests:
"If you can't beat 'em, join 'em."

http://www.religioustolerance.org/growth_isl_chr.htm

http://www.pewforum.org/2011/01/27/the-future-of-the-global-muslim-population/

http://www.30-days.net/muslims/statistics/islam-growth/

The reader comments at the URL above are interesting to read.
As hanson pointed out:
"these [current] culture clashes are ancient stories"

--
Tom Potter
-----------------

Date Subject Author