Topic: Please give me some suggestions!!!
Replies: 13   Last Post: Nov 11, 2013 10:54 PM

Dave L. Renfro

Re: Please give me some suggestions!!!

mat19 wrote (in part):

> I did my undergrad in computer science and now I am pursuing
> my major in it from an average university. My problem is ever
> since I was in my undergrad I always wanted to do something
> in mathematics as it always fascinated me.

I'm confused. Are you in graduate school now? If so, what
department are you in? Does "average university" refer to
both your undergrad school and your graduate school, or just
to your graduate school?

Depending on your situation, some of these could be an option:

http://www.math.msu.edu/Academic_Programs/graduate/msim/

http://www.math.osu.edu/mms/cps

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Actuarial_science

Dave L. Renfro