Topic: June Algebra Regents, scoring, and getting grades back
Replies: 25   Last Post: Dec 13, 2013 2:19 PM

gWilkie@highlands.com

Re: June Algebra Regents, scoring, and getting grades back
att1.html (2.9 K)

I will never understand why the test questions (which have been field
tested) need to be re-scored again in June ... Aren't the tests supposed to
valid and reliable - if not don't put the question on the test ... this
whole layer of picking schools, sending exams up, standard scoring after
the test, and then getting the score sheet the last rating day is crazy
...SED should just come out with their scoring with the tests... and then
be fair to the kids so they know whether they need to take the Integrated
Algebra test
As always, Grace Wilkie

On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 10:43 AM, Liz Waite <elizwaite@aol.com> wrote:

> Teachers grade in district.
> As per NYSED reps on Friday a sample of schools will be picked to mail
> their tests in by Friday of that week and they will be used in standard
> setting. Scale will be back in time for report cards.
> Picked schools would know around march if they are on the list to mail in
> graded tests.
>
> Liz
>
> Elizabeth Waite

Date Subject Author
11/8/13
Read June Algebra Regents, scoring, and getting grades back
Denise Milmerstadt
11/10/13
Read Re: June Algebra Regents, scoring, and getting grades back
ElizWaite@aol.com
11/14/13
Read Re: June Algebra Regents, scoring, and getting grades back
gWilkie@highlands.com
11/19/13
Read Re: June Algebra Regents, scoring, and getting grades back
Eric Schmidt
11/19/13
Read Re: June Algebra Regents, scoring, and getting grades back
Ryley David
11/19/13
Read RE: June Algebra Regents, scoring, and getting grades back
Korot Melissa
11/19/13
Read RE: June Algebra Regents, scoring, and getting grades back
Meg Clemens
11/19/13
Read Re: June Algebra Regents, scoring, and getting grades back
Kathy
11/20/13
Read Re: June Algebra Regents, scoring, and getting grades back
Ryley David
11/20/13
Read Re: June Algebra Regents, scoring, and getting grades back
Kathy
11/20/13
Read RE: June Algebra Regents, scoring, and getting grades back
Danielle Bouton-Wales
11/20/13
Read Re: June Algebra Regents, scoring, and getting grades back
Furman, Gary
11/19/13
Read Re: June Algebra Regents, scoring, and getting grades back
Sharon
11/24/13
Read Re: June Algebra Regents, scoring, and getting grades back
ms.powers
11/25/13
Read Re: June Algebra Regents, scoring, and getting grades back
Evelyne Stalzer
11/25/13
Read Re: June Algebra Regents, scoring, and getting grades back
ms.powers
11/25/13
Read Re: June Algebra Regents, scoring, and getting grades back
Evelyne Stalzer
12/12/13
Read Algebra 2 Trig Question
Liz Donahue