Replies: 6   Last Post: Nov 17, 2013 5:05 PM

Dan Christensen

On Sunday, November 17, 2013 3:43:10 PM UTC-5, Julio Di Egidio wrote:
> "Dan Christensen" <Dan_Christensen@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> > Let's face it, you have more or less ruled out 0^0 being undefined. There
>
> > is no convincing you.
>

> Let's face it, there is just no reasoning with you.

It's easy. Just prove that for all binary functions ^ on N we have:

ALL(a):[a e N => [a=/=0 => a^0 = 1]
& ALL(a):ALL(b):[a e N & b e N => a^(b+1) = a^b * a]
<=> 0^0 = 1

I have already proven the contrary, but don't let that stop you.

Dan
Visit my new math blog at http://www.dcproof.wordpress.com