Replies: 8   Last Post: Nov 18, 2013 10:49 PM

Dan Christensen

On Monday, November 18, 2013 5:58:50 PM UTC-5, Julio Di Egidio wrote:
> "Dan Christensen" <Dan_Christensen@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> > On Sunday, November 17, 2013 5:30:00 PM UTC-5, Julio Di Egidio wrote:
>
> >> On Sunday, 17 November 2013 22:05:01 UTC, Dan Christensen wrote:
>
> <snip>

> >> You haven't done any such thing,
>

> > Yes, I have. See Theorem 1 in my original posting. Any value, not just 1,
>
> > will work for 0^0, hence its ambiguity.
>

> Nope, you haven't, your Theorem 1 is just not "the contrary" of the theorem
>
> you have asked me for.

You really aren't very good at this, are you, Julio? To say that there are infinitely many exponent-like functions is certain contrary to saying there is only one such function.

Dan
Visit my new math blog at http://www.dcproof.wordpress.com