Topic: Neural Network Times Series ahead prediction in Matlab, how to build input and output data
Replies: 4   Last Post: Dec 9, 2013 7:13 PM

Greg Heath

Re: Neural Network Times Series ahead prediction in Matlab, how to build input and output data

"Alper Alimoglu" <aalimog1@binghamton.edu> wrote in message <l843fb$nba$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Every can make a mistake.

Yes, I remember making one when I was very young.

> If you don't know the answer of the question please say.

See my response in ANSWERS

>You don't need to humiliate.

Correct. Pardon my common sense for not dealing with my frustration in a more civil manner.

>THANKS!

Thank you for the chastism

Greg