Topic: Poor Dan
Replies: 14   Last Post: Dec 16, 2013 1:42 PM

Louis Talman

Re: Poor Dan

On Sun, 15 Dec 2013 05:38:16 -0700, GS Chandy <gs_chandy@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It turns out that the problem of enhancing motivation and propensity of
> children to learn is really not all that complex as has been made out by
> some: for children are natural learners (from birth onwards).

Indeed. We have a very important, very special institution designed
specifically to relieve them of this propensity. It's called "school".

- --Louis A. Talman
Metropolitan State University of Denver

<http://rowdy.msudenver.edu/~talmanl>