Topic: White blood cell Type classification
Replies: 5   Last Post: Feb 4, 2014 1:42 AM

chaudhry

Re: White blood cell Type classification

Sana <sana.amanat.07@gmail.com> wrote in message <883d0ca5-0379-41f7-9473-c3d7c982c8e8@googlegroups.com>...
> HI.. i have to classify all types of WBC such as Monocyte, Lymphocyte etc. I have extracted the constituent of all these cells, but don't know how to categorize these constituents w.r.t type.. Any suggestion please.

according to my little knowledge of classification problem.
information you entered is not sufficient, is it a ANN problem. u can save ypur database in excel,
you must have extraced the different constitunents out of all types so that it easu to classify i suppose