Topic: Whatever happened to James Harris? Arturo?
Replies: 23   Last Post: Dec 25, 2013 4:56 PM

magidin@math.berkeley.edu

Re: Whatever happened to James Harris? Arturo?

On Monday, December 16, 2013 12:09:43 PM UTC-6, Peter Percival wrote:
> Arturo Magidin wrote:
>

> > On Sunday, December 15, 2013 10:59:54 AM UTC-6, Port563 wrote:
>

> >> Only a few familiar names now - I note that the patient and tireless Arturo
>
> >> Magidin is still here.
>

> > Barely...
>

> Barely here, or barely patient and tireless? :-)

Yes.

--
Arturo Magidin

Date Subject Author
12/15/13
Read Whatever happened to James Harris? Arturo?
Port563
12/16/13
Read Re: Whatever happened to James Harris? Arturo?
Pfsszxt@aol.com
12/16/13
Read Re: Whatever happened to James Harris? Arturo?
Port563
12/16/13
Read Re: Whatever happened to James Harris? Arturo?
RedAcer
12/16/13
Read Re: Whatever happened to James Harris? Arturo?
Port563
12/16/13
Read Re: Whatever happened to James Harris? Arturo?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/16/13
Read Re: Whatever happened to James Harris? Arturo?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/16/13
Read Re: Whatever happened to James Harris? Arturo?
Peter Percival
12/16/13
Read Re: Whatever happened to James Harris? Arturo?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/16/13
Read Re: Whatever happened to James Harris? Arturo?
Port563
12/16/13
Read Re: Whatever happened to James Harris? Arturo?
Port563
12/16/13
Read Re: Whatever happened to James Harris? Arturo?
Jens Stuckelberger
12/16/13
Read Re: Whatever happened to James Harris? Arturo?
Port563
12/17/13
Read Re: Whatever happened to James Harris? Arturo?
Rick Decker
12/17/13
Read Re: Whatever happened to James Harris? Arturo?
Port563
12/20/13
Read Re: Whatever happened to James Harris? Arturo?
Rotwang
12/20/13
Read Re: Whatever happened to James Harris? Arturo?
Port563
12/24/13
Read Re: Whatever happened to James Harris? Arturo?
David Bernier
12/24/13
Read Re: Whatever happened to James Harris? Arturo?
fom
12/24/13
Read Re: Whatever happened to James Harris? Arturo?
Port563
12/24/13
Read Re: Whatever happened to James Harris? Arturo?
fom
12/24/13
Read Re: Whatever happened to James Harris? Arturo?
Port563
12/25/13
Read Re: Whatever happened to James Harris? Arturo?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/25/13
Read Re: Whatever happened to James Harris? Arturo?
Virgil