Topic: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
Replies: 76   Last Post: Dec 28, 2013 7:39 PM

JT

Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences

Den söndagen den 22:e december 2013 kl. 05:43:06 UTC+1 skrev wpih...@gmail.com:
> On Sunday, December 22, 2013 12:18:29 AM UTC-4, jonas.t...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> >I do not consider 0.999... a number
>

> So you do not know what the symbols mean but you are running on at the mouth anyway.

Yes that mean a sequense of nines that continue forever, do you like to write a paper on what forever and ALL means.

I am interested, BECAUSE IT IS ALL SO FUCKING FUZZY.
Well it really isn't infinit sequenses is bullshit to start with, you can approach a limit forever it does not mean you actually ever get there thus.

Limit-sequense will Always yield a nonezero answer, this actually means the sequense will never reach the limit it will approach it forever.

And forever is not numerical as far as i know, and if forever is not numerical i have a hard time to see how infinitly could be. Thus the infinite numbers steeming from sequenses striving infinitly towards a limit could hardly be numerical objects, they could be stipulations about a range but hardly, but to claim they actually equals a number is just silly within my mind they could Project a number but never equal it, not as long there is a remainder.

Date Subject Author
12/20/13
Read Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
William Hughes
12/20/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/20/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
William Hughes
12/20/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/20/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
William Hughes
12/20/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/20/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
Virgil
12/20/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
Virgil
12/21/13
[...]
12/22/13
[...]
Tucsondrew@me.com
12/22/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/22/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
Tucsondrew@me.com
12/23/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
Ralf Bader
12/22/13
[...]
12/27/13
[...]
12/28/13
[...]
Pfsszxt@aol.com
12/22/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/27/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
Neto Henderson Tangent