Topic: Matrix function Optimization
Replies: 6   Last Post: Dec 25, 2013 8:29 AM

Dahnial

Re: Matrix function Optimization

"Bruno Luong" <b.luong@fogale.findmycountry> wrote in message
> Optimization problem where variable is defined on an open interval (<) is usually incorrect stated, since there will be no solution.
>
> Bruno

Hi Bruno,
thanks for your response

but the constraint is in a closed interval, between 0 and 10 and not the open one (all the real value).
i should say, i simplify my question. my actual constraint for C1 is: 0.1 of the initial value until 10 times the initial value
but i think it is too complex, so i just ask 0<C1<10

thanks
Dahnial