Topic: Matrix function Optimization
Replies: 6   Last Post: Dec 25, 2013 8:29 AM

Dahnial

Re: Matrix function Optimization

"John D'Errico" <woodchips@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message <l9c8p1$sl0$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "Dahnial" wrote in message <l9bcfe$78a$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
>
> How do you intend to minimize a matrix A?
>
> You must define your intent, else nothing can be done.
>
> John

Hi John,
thanks for your response.

i am sorry, what do you mean by "how do you intend"?
my actual problem is more complex than the one that i ask, so maybe i skipped some information
for matrix A, i just have to make it tends to zero
and find C1, C2 (within the constraint) that make the matrix A tends to zero

thanks
Dahnial