Topic: Matrix function Optimization
Replies: 6   Last Post: Dec 25, 2013 8:29 AM

Re: Matrix function Optimization

"Bruno Luong" <b.luong@fogale.findmycountry> wrote in message <l9ef4u$ad2$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "Dahnial" wrote in message <l9d99t$oid$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> This 0 < C1 < 10 an open interval. 0.1*a <= C1 * 10*a is a close interval, whatever the value of a. Pick your choice. Simplify the problem as you did just make a well-posed problem to an ill-posed one.
> Bruno

Hi Bruno,
Thanks for your response
Then my apologize to mistakenly state my problem.
and yes, the real constraint about my problem is:
(let say the initial value of C1 is a)
0.1*a < C1 < 10*a
so that means C1 can be any value inside that interval. can we say this as a closed interval?

do you have any suggestion on how should i do my problem(optimize the function-that contains matrix)?

thank you