Topic: Easy problem without primes
Replies: 33   Last Post: Dec 31, 2013 9:22 AM

quasi

Re: Easy problem without primes

Port563 wrote:
>quasi wrote...
>>
>>Since you are an ex-regular in sci.math, you should be aware
>>that top-posting is generally discouraged.

>Top-posting makes no logical sense and spoils readability, so
>it is rightly discouraged.
>
>I am aware, never used to, won't do it now. :-)
>
>I'll hunt around for my old newsreader or some other one.

I use Forte Agent (an old version), which works just fine for
text only newsgroups such as sci.math.

I use Thunderbird for email, and for that it works quite well.
Supposedly Thunderbird can also work as a usenet newsreader
but I haven't tried it. It might be worth a try -- at least
it's free.

quasi

Date Subject Author
12/29/13