Topic: Worksheets
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jan 11, 2014 9:58 AM

gWilkie@highlands.com

Re: Worksheets
att1.html (1.4 K)

I was told that all the work I did for my classes belonged to the district
- that was the school attorney's position and NYSUT's position. It may
have changed. I am glad that Kathy was able to retain the rights to what
she has done ... maybe this is a good exception rule.

Grace Wilkie