Topic: Solving a system of three coupled linear diff equations
Replies: 9   Last Post: Jan 15, 2014 2:15 AM

Torsten

Re: Solving a system of three coupled linear diff equations

"Peter " <c4359385@drdrb.com> wrote in message <lb3s1c$i40$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Thanks man, your help has been great! The only thing I'm still trying to figure out is if I can have matlab say what the actual functions are, but I guess that is more of a mathematica question.

Don't you have a MATLAB documentation ? You just have to read through the "dsolve" examples.
To get the analytical expressions for M1, e.g., just type
Y.M1
after the call to dsolve (same for M2 and M3).

Best wishes
Torsten.