Topic: Linear regression: Online description of joint distribution of
intercept & slope

Replies: 2   Last Post: Jan 24, 2014 10:46 AM

Ken.Pledger@vuw.ac.nz

Re: Linear regression: Online description of joint distribution of intercept & slope

In article <bb651e6d-fe88-477a-af1b-0602d8243148@googlegroups.com>,
paul.domaskis@gmail.com wrote:

> I haven't been able to find one, but my search is inundated by hits about the
> joint PDF for the independent & dependent variables instead. Maybe
> descriptions of the joint PDF for intercept & slope are out there, but just
> don't show because of deluge of information about dependent & independent
> variables.

Somebody at <sci.stat.math> may be able to help you with this.

Ken Pledger.