Topic: binary relation on a set
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jan 19, 2014 8:02 PM

William Elliot

Re: binary relation on a set

On Sun, 19 Jan 2014, novis wrote:

> Suppose a binary relation R over a set S is presented as a directed graph G
> with vertex set S. What can be said about R when G is a complete graph?

How is the graph represencted as a graph?
In particular, how is { (a,b), (b,c), (a,c) } presented?

I know what a complete graph is. What's a complete directed graph?
A graph for which every two vertices v,w, has exactly one edge from
v to w and exactly one edge from w to v?