Topic: Unsolved Problems $1000 prizes
Replies: 15   Last Post: Jan 24, 2014 10:08 PM

timro21

Re: Unsolved Problems $1000 prizes

On Thursday, 23 January 2014 11:29:05 UTC+10, timro21 wrote:
> Prizes for five of the 22 problems listed on the Unsolved Problems web site at
>
> http://unsolvedproblems.org/
>
> have now been raised to US$1000.
>

> Tim

Thanks to all for their comments. On the next site update I'll try to ensure that the individual problem pages properly refer to the number of proposed solutions (if any) still appearing on the solutions page. Generally, contributions and proposed solutions remain on the site unless their authors specifically request their removal.