The Math Forum

Topic: Learning to Program in Mathematica
Replies: 3   Last Post: Feb 4, 2014 3:52 AM

Matthias Bode

Re: Learning to Program in Mathematica

Hola Amzoti,

"general programming book in Mathematica":

Mathematica Cookbook

By Sal ManganoPublisher: O'Reilly MediaReleased: April 2010Pages: 830

http://shop.oreilly.com/product/9780596521004.do

Best regards,

MATTHIAS BODES 17.36398, W 66.21816,2'590 m. AMSL.